Learn Spanish

in Argentina and Uruguay.



If you have any questions or require further information please visit the relevant section of the Frequently Asked Qestions. If you can’t find what you’re looking for you please contact us via email or give us a call on: +54 11 4345 5954.

Visas & insurance

Do I need a visa and if so what kind?

Nationals of EU member and associated countries, nationals of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Japan, Brasil, Switzerland and many more can enter Argentina for 3 months as a tourist (you simply get a stamp at the airport) and can prolong this stay through an additional stamp once entered the country. So there is no need to get a visa, you simply need a valid passport. Other countries: please check with your nearest argentine consulate. Also, since visa requirements vary frequently it is recommended to consult them anyway before departure. We will be more than happy to help to provide you with documentation to obtain your visa.

Can you help me get a visa?

If you think that you need a visa we will be happy to advice you on the necessary steps. We can also provide you with an invitation/a visa support letter. For more information about visa requirements please consult your local consulate.

Can you help with insurance?

If you are sick and in the school, we have medical insurance coverage and can call a doctor. If you want medical insurance for your stay in Bariloche, as a student of Academia Bariloche there is one available to you and you can purchase it online at any point before or during your stay. In case you need a travel insurance and have not obtained one yet, here is a link where you can buy one for a reasonably good price.

Join and follow us